Exhibit and sell art on Saturday 16th April in the Just Art show.
The show will be in Gower Hall in Cade Street and will be open for the duration of the annual Heffle Cuckoo Fair (11 am - 4pm), which is a major fund raiser for Demelza hospice care for children. The car park of the hall will also have fair stalls and there is the opportunity of booking outdoor pitches too.
Exhibitors in the hall pay a donation to Demelza in lieu of an exhibiting fee and a donation of 10% commission on any sales. Visitor numbers and sales were extremely good last year!
Access to set up will be between 2pm and 4pm on Friday. The end time might be able to be extended slightly on request. There will be no car access to the hall on Saturday as the exit road will be closed. From 7.30am on Saturday, park at Heathfield college, then a few minutes walk along past the recreation ground will bring you to the path up to the hall.
If you will have difficulty setting up on Friday, please either arrange for someone else to set up for you or you can arrange to be dropped off with your display outside the hall early on Saturday by prior arrangement.
Taking down is immediately at the end of the show (4.15). Exhibitors are asked to help steward.
There will be a limited number of tables and pegboards available if booked in advance, otherwise please bring your own tables and display equipment. You can bring your own tables, screens, display racks and stands / easels - just let us know how much space you will need. The hall is a good size with some stage area available. Toilets in the hall are available to all visitors to the cuckoo fair and entry is free to all the events. We will be offering tea and coffee in the hall in aid of Demelza.
All work must be clearly labelled on the back and have a printed display label (white label aprox 85mm x 55mm) on the table or screen showing artist's name, picture title, medium and price. You might also like to show what percentage of the sale price is being donated to Demelza.
The only limit on exhibits in the hall is they must be Art rather than craft and suitable for viewing by all ages.
Stalls in the car park are available for £15.00 per pitch. These can be applied for, and have to be paid for, in advance http://www.hefflecuckoofair.
- Contact email and telephone / mobile
- Contact details on the day if different
- Will you bring your own tables and display equipment? How much floor space will you need for this?
- Will you need to use tables and or screens provided? How much space will you need?
- Are you happy to accept cheques? If so, what cheque limit and who should cheque be made out to?
- Name of person collecting any of your unsold work at the end of the show (if not you)
- Are you able to steward in the morning / afternoon / all day?
- I have read the above details about the Just Art Show and agree to pay a donation to Demelza in lieu of a fee to exhibit in the Just Art Show and will donate 10% commission on on any of my sales to Demelza.
Just Art Show, AAG c/o Pickhams, Hayreed Lane, Wilmington, Polegate, BN26 6RR
Any questions, call 01323 485153 before 5th April.